We tend to separate the walks into two categories.
1. Those where you can start from the house.
2. Those where you need to drive a little way into the valley.
Walks which start from the house.
1. Exploring the lake and Hethpool Linn.Maybe see the wild or feral goats.
2. Hethpool Mill, water meadows and the Harrow bog.
3. Great Hetha and a circular walk around the Elsdonburn Valley.
4.The Hill fort walk to Ring Chesters
5. The Western Hills.
Walks which need a short drive into the valley.
7. The Schil.
8. Braydon Crags
9. The Cheviot itself.
10. The Hen hole and the wilderness
11. St Cuthberts Way
12. The Pennine Way.